"Convenience at its finest"
ideal for busy mornings, lazy weekends, late-night cravings, and even hangovers! Enjoy the authentic taste of Saigon Subs at home, at work, or whenever we're away!
Add a Catchy Title Here
In this paragraph you can include any content you would like to share with the user. Just click "Edit Text" or double click to add your own text and make changes to the font.
"I have found a special piece of heaven and it tastes like it was made by someone's grandma. I need a bigger freezer."
The ultimate comfort food that you've been craving for. Served with tender beef brisket in a slow-cooked broth, this dish is full of aromatic flavors that contain the best of what Vietnamese cuisine has to offer.
pho broth, chicken stock beef brisket, rice noodle, bean sprouts onion, ginger, star anise, cinnamon, rock sugar, salt, fish sauce CONTAINS: yeast extract, celery, carrot, sunflower oil
Spicy Beef Pho
For those who love spice, our Spicy Beef Pho is a must-try. The beef brisket is slow cooked to perfection, making the meat melt in your mouth. The slow cooked broth is packed with flavor and spices. (Mild - Medium Spicy)
pho broth, chicken stock, beef brisket, rice noodle, bean sprout, onion, lemongrass, chili oil, ginger, star anise, cinnamon, rock sugar, salt CONTAINS: celery, carrot, sunflower oil, yeast extract
Looking for a vegan-friendly option? Try our Vegan Pho! It's a delicious and healthy bowl of pho that comes with medium firm tofu, broccoli, carrots, in a slow cooked, fragrant and savoury veggie broth which brings the best out of every vegetable.
veggie broth, rice noodles, tofu, broccoli, carrot, ginger, green onion, yellow onion, daikon, cinnamon, star anise, rock sugar, salt, mushroom seasoning CONTAINS: soy, celery, celeriac, garlic, mushroom
Silky smooth and savoury broth, filled with plump shrimp, tender hand-wrapped wontons, and a hearty portion of fresh veggies, for a comforting and nutritious meal.
chicken stock, ground pork, shrimp, wheat wrap, broccoli, carrot, onion, rock sugar, salt, fish sauce, chicken powder CONTAINS: carrot, celery, yeast extract
Only 3 simple steps:
1. Add 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) of water to bowl then re-cover with lid, leaving a small gap for ventilation
2. Microwave on high for 6-7 min depending on microwave
3. Let cool down for a minute then carefully remove bowl from microwave
1. Defrost at room, temperature for 5 min until soup detaches from bowl
2. Add 1 1/2 cups of water and frozen soup into pot, with broth facing towards bottom of pot
3. Heat on high for 6-7 min, stirring occasionally
4. Add your favourite toppings, serve, and enjoy!
1. Re-heating times may vary, heat to an internal temperature of 74 Celcius
2. Do not overcook, make sure noodles are al dente
2. All microwave ovens vary in the rate of heating. Times are approximate and may require adjustment.
3. Do not re-freeze meals once they have thawed.
4. These are freezer to microwave/ stove-top meals. Do not thaw for longer than 30 minutes before cooking or they will be overdone
5. Best enjoyed within 3 months